Stay in the loop
Plymouth - Britain's Ocean City Plymouth Newsroom, latest news and information Love Our Past Zinio magazines


Mail :
Revenues and Benefits
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
Phone :
01752 668000
Email :
Woman on a helpdesk

Benefits calculator

To find out if you are entitled to support with paying your rent or council tax simply answer a few questions on our benefit calculator

Based on the income of your household the calculator will provide an estimate of what you may receive.

Questions can be answered anonymously.

Start now button that links to an online service