Community Safety Unit
Floor 8, North End
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Statutory Instruments
- Crime and Disorder Act 1998
- British Crime Survey
- One Place - an independent overview of local public services.
- My Police - inspecting policing in the public interest.
- Is Alcohol Putting My Health at Risk? - NHS Test
- Drinking Choices
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
2008 to 2011
This plan aims to build on the findings of recent local and national surveys and consultations, along with priorities identified in our 2007 Strategic Assessment below.
It also includes a range of actions and interventions we will be working on this year, and during the lifetime of this plan. The plan sets out contributions from partners in delivering against these priorities and the resources that will be used to support delivery.
Partners involved include; Plymouth City Council, Plymouth Teaching Primary Care Trust, Devon and Cornwall Probation, Devon and Cornwall Police and Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue.
Section A - we are listening to you [98.4KB]
Violent crime [209.6KB]
Acquisitive crime [397.1KB]
Substance misuse [259.2KB]
Domestic violence and abuse [776.5KB]
Diversity and community cohesion [134.4KB]
Families and young people [509.3KB]
Language request [98.9KB]
Frequently asked questions [211.8KB]
Strategic Assessment 2009 [326KB]