Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
Other faiths, religions and beliefs
Contact details for the Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'i faith:
- Address: 21 Dale Road, Mutley, Plymouth PL4 6PH
- Location: View location map of the Baha'i Spiritual Assembly
- Telephone: 01752 267882
Contact and location details for the Ashoka Buddhist Centre:
- Address: 23 Prince Maurice Street, Lipson, Plymouth PL4 7LJ
- Location: View location map of the Ashoka Buddhist Centre
- Telephone: 01752 224137
Contact details for the Devon Humanists:
Contact name: Gordon Peckham
Telephone: 01392 254274
Contact details for the Islamic Centre:
- Address: Islamic Centre, 112 North Road East, Plymouth
- Location: View location map of the Islamic Centre
- Telephone: 01752 662330
The Islamic Centre is open for anyone to pray but not available for sleeping or staying over.
The Imam is S.A.D Uddin, telephone number 01752 261519. The Chairman is Mr Syed Lutfur Rahman. Telephone 01752 228235.
The mosque is open Mondays to Fridays for prayers and the times are advertised outside the building. The mosque opens 15 minutes before prayer times and closes 15 minutes after prayers end.
On Saturdays and Sundays there are classes for children (teaching the Arabic language and giving instruction about the faith).
Contact details for PIETY:
- Address: PIETY Centre, 19 Greenbank Avenue, St Judes, Plymouth PL4 8PS
- Telephone: 0845 310 5392
Contact details for Plymouth's Synagogue:
- Address: Synagogue Chambers, Catherine Street, Plymouth PL1 2AD
- Location: View location map of Plymouth's Synagogue
- Telephone: 01752 263 162
Contact details for the Sikh Community Devon and Cornwall, offering advice and information about the Sikh religion. Members of the Sikh Faith are available as speakers for schools and organisations.
- Meetings held at: Plymouth Centre for Faiths and Cultural Diversity (PCFCD) 3A Watts Road, Plymouth PL4 8SE
- Contact: Mr Gurmit Singh Kang
- Telephone: 07870 567864
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org