- Access to personal information
- Environmental information
- Access to Council information
- General requests for information
- Information requests and response rate
- Publication scheme
- Re-use of Council information
- Not satisfied with response to information
- Access to information frequently asked questions
- Notices to the public
- Regulation of investigatory powers
Corporate Information Manager
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
Re-use of Council information
Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations (ROPSI)
The ROPSI Regulations were introduced to support the re-use of information held by us. The regulations deal with how we license and authorise the re-use of information we own. Re-use means using information for something other than its original purpose; for copying, adapting, publishing, developing or re-use for commercial purposes.
This includes information released under the Freedom of Information Act or Environmental Information Regulations. Re-use may be granted on request and may be subject to reasonable terms and conditions, including payment of a fee. If you do not obtain permission you will be breaching copyright.
Full details can be found on the National Archives website.
How to make a request
Please contact the Information Lead Officer (details opposite).