Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
Cornwall PL10 1HZ
Supporters of the event
Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 December 2012
Back for the 9th year, the Christmas Fayre will be better than ever! With nearly 70 stalls there's something for everyone. The fayre will run from 10am to 5pm on Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sunday.
- Inspirational demonstrations from leading west country chefs
- Local produce will be available for your culinary delight
- Fantastic gifts and crafts
- Beautiful floral decorations (all for sale) by the students at Duchy College
- Face painting, kids kitchen (Saturday) and creative corner
- In the House there will be fantastic singing from Millbrook and Fourlanesend School Choir, Reflection Choir, Torpoint Ladies Choir and the Kessenyan Singers
- Also performances by students from the Italia Conti School in the Stables Courtyard and Flash Jack & Company performing both afternoons in the Stables Courtyard
- If all that isn't enough then there will be a visit form Santa on his magical sleigh at 3pm both days at the House.
Admission is: Adults £3 each, Children £1 each.
How to get here:
Take advantage of the special ferries running from the Barbican directly to Mount Edgcumbe. In addition to the schedule Cremyll Ferry which runs every half hour from Admiral Hard in Stonehouse directly to Mount Edgcumbe (8 mins) Plymouth Boat Trips will be running trips from the Barbican at 10.45am, 12.15pm, 1.45pm and 3.15pm with return trips at 11.15am, 12.45pm, 2.15pm and 3.45pm. It's never been easier to get to Mount Edgcumbe or find those special Christmas gifts!
There's also lots of free parking on the estate (follow the directions of parking staff) with a mini bus (operated by the Friends of Mount Edgcumbe) shuttling around the park to drop off at the House, parking areas and ferries.
For further information on the above event please contact Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park, telephone 01752 822236 or email email@example.com.