Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
Cornwall PL10 1HZ
Supporters of the event
Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 December 2013
Back for the 10th year, the Christmas Fayre will be better than ever! With over 80 stalls there's something for everyone. The fayre will run from 10am to 5pm on Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sunday.
- Inspirational demonstrations from leading west country chefs
- Local produce will be available for your culinary delight
- Fantastic gifts and crafts
- Beautiful floral decorations (all for sale) by the students at Duchy College
- Family Fun Zone which includes face painting, willow workshop, cookie decorating, write a letter to Santa, disc golf and much more
- Santa will be in his Grotto in the Barrow Centre between 11am and 3pm so pop along for a visit
- In the Sawmill at the Barrow Centre why not drop in to see the Victorian Magic Lantern Show. The shows last 20 minutes but the magical memories will last a lifetime
- In the House there will be fantastic singing from Millbrook and Fourlanesend School Choir, Reflections Choir, Torpoint Ladies Choir, Looe Valley Singers and the Kessenyan Singers
- Also performances by students from the Italia Conti School in the Stables Courtyard on Sunday and Flash Jack & Company performing both days in the Stables Courtyard
- See The Doctor and the Dalek as they come face to face in the Stables Courtyard
- Marvel at the magnificent Khulan a Mongolian Steppe Eagle
Admission is: Adults £3 each, Children £1 each, Parking £1 per car
How to get here:
Take advantage of the special ferries running from the Barbican directly to Mount Edgcumbe. In addition to the schedule Cremyll Ferry which runs every half hour from Admiral Hard in Stonehouse directly to Mount Edgcumbe (8 mins) Plymouth Boat Trips will be running trips from the Barbican at 11.15am, 12.45pm and 2.15pm with return trips at 11.30am, 1pm and 2.30pm (all crossings subject to tidal restrictions). It's never been easier to get to Mount Edgcumbe or find those special Christmas gifts!
There's also lots of parking on the estate (follow the directions of parking staff) with a mini bus (operated by the Friends of Mount Edgcumbe) shuttling around the park to drop off at the House, parking areas and ferries.
For further information on the above event please contact Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park, telephone 01752 822236 or email email@example.com.