Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth museum and historic locations Google Map
- British Library
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- The Council for Museums, Libraries and Archives
- The Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
Our permanent galleries highlight our extensive collections in fine art, decorative art, human history (including archaeology and world cultures) and natural history.
We now have nine different areas featuring permanent displays for you to see:
- Bringing the World to Plymouth
- Ancient Egypt
- Plymouth: Port and Place
- Explore Nature
Our galleries are open Tuesday to Saturday all year round with the exception of Good Friday, Christmas and New Year. If you are making a special trip to the Museum and would like to double check arrangements we strongly advise that you telephone us in advance.