Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth museum and historic locations Google Map
- British Library
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- The Council for Museums, Libraries and Archives
- The Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
Events and activities
Here's an at-a-glance listing of what's on offer over the next few weeks.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Wednesday 27 May 2015
Napoleon's Hat - Holiday Activity
Thursday 28 May 2015
Paper Cup Consequences - Holiday Activity
Don't forget that the Plymouth History Festival runs from 1 to 31 May! Visit the website for full details of this year's events - some of which will take place at the Museum and Art Gallery or involve members of our staff.
Tuesday 2 June 2015
Arts and Crafts in the Cotswolds - Lunchtime Talk
Tuesday 9 June 2015
The Huguenots - Lunchtime Talk
Wednesday 10 June 2015
Mrs Hamar and the Eliot Family - Art Bite
Saturday 13 June 2015
The Remains of the Day - Film Screening
Tuesday 16 June 2015
Waterloo Illustrated - Lunchtime Talk
Tuesday 23 June 2015
Painting and Printmaking in 18th Century Britain - Lunchtime Talk
Tuesday 30 June 2015
Charles Church 350 - Lunchtime Talk
Filter events by category