Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth museum and historic locations Google Map
- British Library
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- The Council for Museums, Libraries and Archives
- The Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
Art Bite Talks/Tours
Fancy spending half an hour taking a bite-sized look at our art collections and art exhibitions? If so, why not join us for a 30-minute 'Art Bite'? Admission is free but places are limited. Collect a ticket from our Welcome Desk or call us and we will put one aside for you.
Unless stated, no two 'Art Bites' are the same so there's always a reason to come back and discover more! Everyone who attends can use their ticket to get a 20 per cent discount in our café afterwards - so you can grab yourself a quick bite to eat too!
Tickets and full information for our June to October 2013 'Art Bites' are now available from the Museum Welcome Desk or by calling 01752 304774.
- Wednesday 5 June, 1pm to 1.30pm - Women in Art: Behind the Canvas
- Wednesday 12 June, 1pm to 1.30pm - Changing Spaces: Uncovering the History of the Cottonian Collection
- Wednesday 19 June, 1pm to 1.30pm - Artworks in ‘The Making of a Modern City’
- Wednesday 24 July, 1pm to 1.30pm - A Portrait of Queen Elizabeth I
- Wednesday 18 September, 1pm to 1.30pm - Nancy Astor’s Men
- Wednesday 9 October, 1pm to 1.30pm - Nancy Astor’s Plymouth
Other Art Bites
- Wednesday 15 May, 1pm to 1.30pm - Plymouth: Port and Place
- Wednesday 22 May, 1pm to 1.30pm - The 18th Century, Tea Drinking and China Mania
- Saturday 25 May, 1pm to 1.30pm - Stories from the Stores
Tickets for these Art Bites are fully booked but please call us on 01752 304774 or speak to a member of staff on our Welcome Desk closer to or on the day to see if we have had any last-minute returns!