Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth museum and historic locations Google Map
- British Library
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- The Council for Museums, Libraries and Archives
- The Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
Art Bite Talks/Tours
At Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Fancy spending half an hour taking a bite-sized look at different aspects of our collections and exhibitions? If so, why not join us for a 30-minute 'Art Bite'? Admission is free but places are limited. Collect a ticket from our Welcome Desk or call us and we will put one aside for you.
Everyone who attends can use their ticket to get a 10 per cent discount in our café afterwards - so you can grab yourself a quick bite to eat too!
Tickets are available now from the Museum Welcome Desk for the following:
- Wednesday 4 December 2013, 1pm to 1.30pm - Painting as 'object'
- Wednesday 11 December 2013, 1pm to 1.30pm - Oils in the Cottonian Collection
- Wednesday 22 January 2014, 1pm to 1.30pm - The Plymouth Society of Artists
- Wednesday 29 January 2014, 1pm to 1.30pm - The China Connection
- Wednesday 26 February 2014, 1pm to 1.30pm - The Atrium Gallery
- Wednesday 26 March 2014, 1pm to 1.30pm - Laura Knight Portraits: Newlyn, Baltimore, Friends and War
- Wednesday 9 April 2014, 1pm to 1.30pm - Laura Knight Portraits: Circus, Gypsies, Theatre and Ballet
- Wednesday 23 April 2014, 1pm to 1.30pm - Plymouth Porcelain and ‘A New Collection for Plymouth’