Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- British Library
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- The Council for Museums, Libraries and Archives
- The Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
We run family-friendly activities in each half term and school holiday as well as special family-friendly events in the run up to Christmas. Look at the details below to find out more about what's on offer over the next few weeks!
Winter 2013'Artists Make Faces' exhibition.
Saturday 7 December 2013
Saturday 14 December 2013
Tuesday 24 December 2013
Coming next year
- Free Film Screening: The Croods (PG) - Tuesday 18 February 2014
- Drop-In Workshop: Inspired by Nature - Wednesday 19 February 2014
- Bookable Workshop: When in Rome - Thursday 20 February 2014
- Free Film Screening: Turbo (PG) - Saturday 22 February 2014
- Drop-In Workshop: Figures in Landscapes - Wednesday 9 April 2014
- Bookable Workshop: Egyptian Magic - Thursday 10 April 2014
- Drop-In Workshop: Beautiful Birds - Wednesday 16 April 2014
- Bookable Workshop: Creatures of the Deep - Thursday 17 April 2014
Full details will be confirmed soon!