Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth museum and historic locations Google Map
- British Library
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- The Council for Museums, Libraries and Archives
- The Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
Booking and admission
To obtain tickets please speak to a member of staff on our Welcome Desk or call us on 01752 304774. You can collect tickets by hand from the Museum or we will put them aside for you. Unreserved tickets will be available on the day although we cannot guarantee that any will remain! For the enjoyment of all attendees we will not admit latecomers if the gallery is full or very busy. If you wish to get a particular seat we would be very grateful if you could turn up in plenty of time.
Tickets are available now from our Welcome Desk.
Tuesday 2 February 2016
Tuesday 9 February 2016
Tuesday 23 February 2016
Tuesday 1 March 2016
Tuesday 8 March 2016
Lunchtime talk: The Place of the Blitz in the History of Plymouth: Contexts, Impact and Outstanding QuestionsListen as Harry Bennett from Plymouth University's Department of History questions why the events of late March and late April 1941 had such an impact on memories and society in Plymouth.
Tuesday 22 March 2016
Tuesday 29 March 2016