Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth museum and historic locations Google Map
- British Library
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- The Council for Museums, Libraries and Archives
- The Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
'Make and Take'
Creative Saturday Sessions
Make something then take it home - it's as simple as that with our 60-minute seasonal sessions held on Saturdays at various times throughout the year!
Sessions provide the ideal opportunity for you to enjoy some quality time with your kids whilst helping them develop their creative skills.
They are mainly suitable for children aged 5 to 11 although younger/older siblings are welcome too. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Admission is free but places must be booked in advance on 01752 304774.
Saturday 7 June 2014
Saturday 25 October 2014
Saturday 20 December 2014
Wednesday 24 December 2014