Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth museum and historic locations Google Map
- British Library
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- The Council for Museums, Libraries and Archives
- The Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
For all ages
Monday 27 and Tuesday 28 October 2014 'Walk On' exhibition on a date when our trained Gallery Explainers will be available to provide information and answer questions.
Saturday 8, 15, 22 and 29 November and 6 and 13 December 2014
For young people
Saturday 25 October 2014
For families'Whitehorse Hill'-inspired weaving. Use handmade beads, thread and lace plus a range of natural materials found on Dartmoor such as sticks, leaves, moss, grasses, sheep's wool and dried flowers.
Saturday 29 November 2014 ‘In The Frame: Plymouth’s Portraits Revealed’ exhibition.
Saturday 13 December 2014