Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth museum and historic locations Google Map
- British Library
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- The Council for Museums, Libraries and Archives
- The Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
For all ages'Walk On' exhibition on a date when our trained Gallery Explainers will be available to provide information and answer questions.
Saturday 22 and 29 November 2014
Saturday 6 and 13 December 2014
For families'Whitehorse Hill'-inspired weaving. Use handmade beads, thread and lace plus a range of natural materials found on Dartmoor such as sticks, leaves, moss, grasses, sheep's wool and dried flowers.
Saturday 29 November 2014 ‘In The Frame: Plymouth’s Portraits Revealed’ exhibition.
Saturday 13 December 2014
Friday 10 April 2015
National Storytelling Week 2015
Saturday 31 January 2015
British Science Week 2015
Saturday 14 March 2015
Saturday 21 March 2015
Museums at Night 2015
Friday 15 May 2015