Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth museum and historic locations Google Map
- British Library
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- The Council for Museums, Libraries and Archives
- The Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
Shop and Café
Open 10am to 4pm
Tuesday to Saturday
Make the most of your trip to the Museum with a visit to our shop and café.
Our café sells a range of teas and coffees, hot chocolate, bottled orange juice and water, a range of locally-produced sandwiches, muffins, snack bars, crisps and yoghurts. With family friendly seating and a relaxed atmosphere it's an ideal place for you to enjoy a drink and a snack before, during or after a visit to the Museum. It's also a good place to meet friends.
Our shop sells books, postcards, gift cards, toys, t-shirts, jewellery, craft items and more. Come along and browse through what's on offer and purchase a memento from the Museum or a present for a friend, loved one - or yourself!