Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth museum and historic locations Google Map
- British Library
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- The Council for Museums, Libraries and Archives
- The Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
Café and shop
Tuesday to Friday - 10am to 5pm
Saturday - 10am to 4.30pm
Make the most of your trip to the City Museum and Art Gallery with a visit to our shop and café.
Our café sells a range of teas and coffees, hot chocolate, bottled orange juice and water, a range of locally-produced sandwiches, snacks and cakes. With family friendly seating and a relaxed atmosphere it's an ideal place for you to enjoy something to eat and drink.
Our shop sells books, postcards, gift cards, toys, t-shirts, jewellery, craft items and more. Come along and browse through what's on offer and purchase a memento from the Museum or a present for a friend, loved one - or yourself!
- Plymouth-inspired gifts - National Railway Museum products, Plymouth Tea gift boxes and bespoke mugs, tea towels and jewellery
- Museums and Galleries cards and stationery - featuring iconic images from Wedgwood Museum and V&A collections
- Tasty menu - locally produced pasta pots and wraps and award-winning handmade cakes
- Special offers - hot drinks loyalty card now available, plus 10 per cent discount* for Council staff, Museum Friends and Library Card holders (*discount does not apply to books)
We look forward to welcoming you soon!