- The Plymouth Plan is currently open for consultation until 25 October 2014. 24 topic papers and 8 area assessments are currently available which cover key themes/areas which the Plymouth Plan will need to cover.
- The consultation on the Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report for The Plymouth Plan First Draft runs from Friday 13 December 2013 until 5pm on Friday 24 January 2014. You can view the consultation document and make comments on the consultation portal.
- 2013 Employment Land Survey and Call for Sites – the Council is interested to hear your views on the availability and suitability of employment land and plan allocations to meet predicted demands for the Plymouth Plan timeframe to 2031. Please complete our 2013 Employment Land Survey and Call for Sites questionnaire and submit details of any sites that you think may be suitable for development for employment purposes. Submissions are invited by 5pm on Wednesday 18 December 2013. If you have missed the deadline and have a site to submit or comments to make on the availability and suitability of employment land, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planning Committee – view the current agenda for Planning Committee.
- Local validation list – view the adopted Local validation list.
Our MissionTo be one of the top performing unitary local planning authorities in England, by providing efficient services that focus on quality, innovation and the needs of our customers.
Our Plymouth Planning PledgeOur pledge sees the specific commitments to you, our customers, on quality, speed, dependability, flexibility and cost which can be found in our Business Plan.
Business Plan [2.4MB]