Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
Plymouth PL6 5UF
- Midland House
Midland House Google map
- Disabled Go - Civic Centre
- Disabled Go - Midland House
- Disabled Go - Plymouth and West Devon Records Office
- Disabled Go - Plymouth Register Office
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
Council offices and depots
As well as our main offices at the Civic Centre we have a number of other offices and depots in Plymouth.
Our Windsor House reception off Tavistock Road is open Monday to Thursday between 8.30am and 5pm, and Friday between 8.30am and 4.30pm. Telephone: 01752 307475
Services delivered from Windsor House are usually by appointment - please contact us before making a special trip.
If you are visiting Windsor House for a meeting please sign in at the main reception desk and a member of staff will come to meet you. Car parking is available including disabled parking spaces.
Our Midland House reception off Notte Street is open Monday to Thursday between 8.30am and 5pm, and Friday between 8.30am and 4.30pm. Telephone 01752 668000.
You can park in one of the public car parks if you need to visit us; the Civic Centre car park or the Theatre Royal car park are closest. Midland House is a short walk from the city centre. Public toilets and baby changing facilities are available and the building has wheelchair access.
Other council buildings and depots
- Ballard House (West Hoe Road, PL1 3BJ)
Telephone: 01752 306900
- The Business Centre (Cattedown Road, PL4 OEG)
Telephone: 01752 306601
- Central Park Depot (Outland Road, PL1 2QD)
Telephone: 01752 606034
- Chelson Meadow Recycling Centre (The Ride, PL9 7JA)
Telephone: 01752 408408
- City Business Park (Somerset Place, PL3 4BB)
Telephone: 01752 306000
- The Council House (Civic Centre, PL1 2EW)
Telephone: 01752 304858
- Douglas House (Douglas Road, PL3 6NP)
Telephone: 01752 305252
- Efford Cemetery and Crematorium (Efford Road, PL3 6NG)
Telephone: 01752 306104
- Harewood House (The Ridgeway, PL7 2AF)
Telephone: 01752 343842
- Martins Gate (How Street, PL4 0AT)
Telephone: 01752 660713
- Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park (Cremyll, PL10 1HZ)
Telephone: 01752 822236
- Plymouth City Market (Cornwall Street, PL1 1PS)
Telephone: 01752 306551
- Plymouth Guildhall (Armada Way, PL1 2AD)
Telephone: 01752 307764
- Plymouth Museum and Art Gallery (Drake Circus, PL4 8AJ)
Telephone: 01752 304774
- Prince Rock Depot (Macadam Road, PL4 0RZ)
Telephone: 01752 668000
- The Register Office (Lockyer Street, PL1 2QD)
Telephone: 01752 256046
- Weston Mill Cemetery and Crematorium (Ferndale Road, PL2 2EP)
Telephone: 01752 304837
We welcome feedback about the service we provide to you; you can help us by completing the short survey after you phone us, using the touch screen survey screen in the Civic Centre reception or clicking on the smiley faces on our web pages.
View Plymouth City Council Office & Depot Locations in a larger map