Housing Options Team
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
How to apply for housing
There are no longer any Council owned housing stock in Plymouth. All social housing stock is owned and managed by various registered housing providers.
There are over 20,000 social rented homes in Plymouth, ranging from specialist accommodation such as sheltered housing for older people or adapted homes for people with disabilities, to family homes.
You can look at homes available for letting without registration. If, however, you want to bid for a property you do need to be registered.
To find out more about getting registered you can -
- Apply on line at the Devon Home Choice website.
- Pick up an application form from the ground floor of the Civic Centre.
- Call us on 01752 305496 and ask for the Housing Options Team
Partners in Plymouth include:
- Affinity Sutton
- Aster Communities
- Devon and Cornwall Housing Association
- Guiness Trust
- Hastoe Housing Association
- Jephson Housing Association
- Plymouth Community Homes
- Santuary Housing Association
- Signpost Housing Association
- Sovereign South and West
- Tamar Housing Society
- Tor Homes
- Westcountry Housing Association