Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
07928 703 792
Easylet is run by PATH. It is a professional rental service operating in partnership with letting agent and social enterprise, Plymouth Homes 4 Let (PH4L). It makes letting easy for you and provides accommodation for those in need in Plymouth.
Unlike high street agencies, we actively seek tenants to occupy Easylet properties with the intention of a fast tenant finder service, matching properties with suitable tenants to avoid long periods of voids. Landlords benefit from competitive market rents in line with Local Housing Allowance (LHA) and a full property and tenant management service delivered by PH4L.
Easylet benefits include:
- A complete property and tenancy management service
- A comprehensive inventory with detailed digital photographs
- Regular property inspections
- A deposit equivalent to one month’s rent plus £100
- All tenants must pay one months’ rent in advance
- Landlord-direct housing benefit payments for the first six months of the tenancy
- Arranging of annual Gas Safety checks
- Staff with knowledge and experience in dealing with housing benefit (LHA)
- Access to a full range of contractors for repairs
- Free friendly and professional advice to help bring homes up to the Decent Homes Standard
- Ethical business practices
We are currently looking for good quality unfurnished and furnished properties, preferably with double glazing and gas central heating.
For an information or to arrange an advice visit please call the team on 01725 398246 or 07928 703 792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.