3-5 The Barbican
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Tourist Information
3 to 5 The Barbican
Plymouth PL1 2LR
Tourist Information Centre Google map
Tourist Information Centre
The Tourist Information Centre can give you advice and help you make the most of your visit.
April to October
- Monday to Saturday: 9am to 5pm
- Sunday: 10am to 4pm
November to March
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
- Saturday: 10am to 4pm
- Sunday: Closed
Here to help…
Plymouth Tourist Information is located in the heart of the picturesque Barbican, Plymouth's historic, maritime quarter. From here the friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you make the most of your visit to Plymouth.
- Free local accommodation booking service
- National 'Book A Bed Ahead' service (local conditions apply)
- Comprehensive information on attractions, accommodation, events, public transport and facilities in Plymouth
- Free maps and guides to the area
- Regional information on attractions, accommodation, events and transport
- Ticket agents for many events and attractions
- Booking agents for The Theatre Royal and Princess Theatre (available from 10am to 5pm Monday to Saturday)
- Holiday Information Service; we stock a wide range of UK destination guides and offer a brochure ordering service
- Public transport information and timetables
- RADAR keys and access information for disabled visitors
- A well stocked shop with a wide range of maps, books, souvenirs, local gifts, confectionary and a Plymouth clothing range.
Maps and guides
For additional information please visit the Visit Plymouth website.