Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- New Director of Public Health to join Council in April
Kelechi Nnoaham will be joining Plymouth City Council us at the beginning of next month as the new Director of Public Health.
[Posted 17.16 Mon 10 Mar 2014]
- 1,000 potholes to be repaired in emergency programme
Emergency repair works are under way to tackle some of the worst damage inflicted on Plymouth’s roads during the recent storms.
[Posted 12.05 Mon 10 Mar 2014]
- Gdynia Way maintenance work
Gdynia Way will be closed overnight on Monday 10 and Tuesday 11 March for planned essential maintenance.
[Posted 11.49 Mon 10 Mar 2014]
- Plymouth to host major MTV music event this summer
MTV will be ‘crashing’ Plymouth Hoe this summer to stage a spectacular live music event as part of the city’s ‘Three Towns’ centenary celebrations.
[Posted 11.42 Mon 10 Mar 2014]
- Free training to help businesses get the age right
Free training workshops are now available for Plymouth businesses that sell age restricted products and services.
[Posted 09.58 Mon 10 Mar 2014]
- Recycling efforts don’t go to waste
Councillors at Plymouth City Council are recognising the efforts residents and businesses are making as more waste is reused, recycled and composted.
[Posted 17.41 Fri 07 Mar 2014]
- Council supports LGBT fostering and adoption week
Plymouth City Council is supporting LGBT adoption and fostering week to dispel the myth that LGBT people can’t foster or adopt.
[Posted 11.18 Thu 06 Mar 2014]
- New library will provide new beacon for North Prospect
Excitement rises as the long awaited new shiny library in North Prospect is set to open in just over a week’s time.
[Posted 11.40 Wed 05 Mar 2014]
- Dishing up school chef regional final
Talented chefs from school kitchens across the South West are heading for Plymouth to scramble for position in a cook-off for the coveted title of ‘School Chef of the Year’.
[Posted 10.38 Tue 04 Mar 2014]
- Council to provide retail relief to help the high street
Shops, pubs, restaurants and cafes in Plymouth are amongst those businesses in the retail sector set to receive bigger business rates discounts.
[Posted 10.34 Tue 04 Mar 2014]