Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
Have you signed up for our email alerts and newsletters?
Click on the orange button to sign up now - it’s completely free and all you need is a valid email address.
- Council prosecutes car dealership for making false claims
Our trading standards team has prosecuted a car dealership and its former director for making false claims.
[Posted 15.53 Fri 24 May 2013]
- Making and musical merriment at Museum and historic houses
Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery, the Elizabethan House and the Merchant’s House are all set for a fun half term filled with creative family activities and music.
[Posted 14.09 Thu 23 May 2013]
- Encompass expands to early years settings
Over a hundred early years settings, including nurseries and pre-schools are set to join the highly successful ‘Encompass’ scheme launched in Plymouth to support children experiencing domestic abuse in their homes.
[Posted 10.14 Thu 23 May 2013]
- New online map of works on Plymouth’s highways goes live
A new online map showing details of current and planned highways works across Plymouth is now live on our roads web pages.
[Posted 16.52 Wed 22 May 2013]
- Magical musical adventure at Museum and Art Gallery
The under-fives can experience some ‘Mbira Magic’ at Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery's next ‘Adventures in Music’ event on Friday 31 May.
[Posted 15.26 Wed 22 May 2013]
- Plymouth welcomes £32 million funding to help unlock Sherford development
A multi-million pound package of Government support to unlock development at Sherford and create a new community as well as thousands of jobs has been welcomed by Plymouth City Council.
[Posted 11.23 Wed 22 May 2013]
- Water feature makes a splash of colour
A touch of sparkling water will be adding a sense of colour and occasion to the city centre with the San Sebastian fountain being switched on.
[Posted 09.46 Wed 22 May 2013]
- Archives from the Attic event looks at ‘The Way We Live’
Get an expert opinion on your old documents or find out more about the history of Plymouth at the ‘Archives from the Attic’ event on Saturday 25 May.
[Posted 16.56 Mon 20 May 2013]
- Briefing to guide businesses through intellectual property
Businesses are being invited to an event that could help make them money as well as save hundreds of pounds in legal bills.
[Posted 11.26 Mon 20 May 2013]
- 101 landlords for rental schemes
101 landlords have now signed up to EasyLet and HouseLet in Plymouth.
[Posted 10.09 Mon 20 May 2013]