Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Main Plymouth City Council Facebook page
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery Facebook page
- Plymouth Libraries Facebook page
- Plymouth Love Our Past Facebook page
- Plymouth and West Devon Record Office Facebook page
- Plymouth On Course Facebook page
- Plymouth Youth Services Facebook page
- Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park Facebook page
- Visit Plymouth Facebook page
- Main Plymouth City Council Twitter page
- Plymouth Apprenticeships
- Plymouth City Council Councillors Twitter page
- Plymouth City Council Planning Twitter page
- Plymouth and West Devon Record Office Twitter page
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery Twitter page
- Plymouth Libraries Twitter page
- Plymouth Leader Twitter page
- Plymouth Love Our Past Twitter page
- Plymouth On Course Twitter page
- Plymouth Roads Twitter page
- Invest in Plymouth Twitter page
- Nature Plymouth Twitter page
- Sport Plymouth Twitter page
- Visit Plymouth Twitter page
- Plymouth and West Devon Record Office photostream
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery photostream
- Plymouth Libraries photostream
- Schools Library Service photostream
- Council House Art
- Plymouth Apprentices
- Plymouth Arts and Heritage
- Plymouth History Festival 2013
Comments, complaints and disclaimer
Our responses to replies, comments and direct messages depend on the individual service. Even if we do not reply, we are listening and will act on or pass on your comments as appropriate. You may also like to contact the service directly.
We monitor our main Twitter and Facebook accounts Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm (except Bank holidays and public holidays).
We will always try to help, but unfortunately we are unable to formally act upon and respond to notifications of problems such as road defects, missed rubbish collections or complaints using these channels.
If you do contact us using Twitter or Facebook to ask questions about these topics or report issues we will inform you of the appropriate page to view on our website - this will ensure your comment or complaint is sent immediately to the correct department.
Please note that unless stated otherwise the views/comments given on any of our social media sites may not necessarily reflect the views of Plymouth City Council - view full terms and conditions.