- Adult social care
- Adult Safeguarding
- Care and support
- Personal budgets and direct payments
- Dementia information and advice
- Am I eligible for adult social care support?
- Extra care housing
- Health and wellbeing
- Leaflets and publications
- Local Account
- Maintaining your independence
- Care homes
- Charter for Older People
- Elearning for care workers
- Plymouth Online Directory (POD)
- Putting carers first in Plymouth
- Co-operative commissioning
- Support for people with learning disabilities
- From school to adulthood
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
Adult social care
Adult social care is about supporting and assisting people assessed as needing social care support who cannot manage alone due to severe illness, frailty, disability or vulnerability. The aim is to support people to remain as independently as possible in their own homes or with their family or friends.
From 1 April 2015 most adult social care services will be provided by Livewell Southwest. This forms part of a move to integrate health and social care services in the city.