Adult Protection Team
Adult Social Care
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Action on Elder Abuse
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Co-ordinated Action Against Domestic Abuse
- Care Quality Commission
- Criminal Records Bureau
- Department of Health
- Devon and Cornwall Constabulary
- Devon and Cornwall Probation Service
- Independent Safeguarding Authority
- Multi Agency Public Protection Arrangements
- Plymouth Primary Care Trust
- Voice UK
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
Health and social care providers information
If you are a care provider who is working with a vulnerable adult and you suspect that they are being abused or neglected, please refer to the full multi-agency alerter’s guidance (for providers) below.
Below is a one page summary with contact details for making a safeguarding adults alert.