Adult Protection Team
Adult Social Care
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Action on Elder Abuse
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Co-ordinated Action Against Domestic Abuse
- Care Quality Commission
- Criminal Records Bureau
- Department of Health
- Devon and Cornwall Constabulary
- Devon and Cornwall Probation Service
- Independent Safeguarding Authority
- Multi Agency Public Protection Arrangements
- Plymouth Primary Care Trust
- Voice UK
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
Plymouth Safeguarding Adults Board
The Safeguarding Adults Board consists of senior managers from adult social care, Plymouth NHS, Plymouth Hospitals Trust and Devon and Cornwall Constabulary.
The board meets every three months and aims to promote, support and lead the work of Safeguarding Adults in Plymouth. It focuses specifically on adults who may be in need of support or services to keep their independence and well-being. It aims to support people to live their lives free from abuse and neglect, or fear of abuse or neglect.