The Corporate Travel Plan (CTP) has now been launched and provides information about what sustainable transport options are available to you. It will also provide details about various promotions, useful websites, travel forums and groups and much more.
What would you like to see on these pages?
We want to provide you with useful information so please tell us what you would like to see. If you think there is information which should be included or some which is unnecessary please contact us and let us know.
Contacts for the CTP
If you have any comments, queries or suggestions about the Plan, email the CTP Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff travel survey
We will be launching our second staff travel survey on Wednesday 17 April 2013 to help us understand how people travel to work. The results of the survey will help us develop new initiatives as part of our Corporate Travel Plan.
The plan aims to help us reduce carbon emissions, support staff in making smart transport choices and improve the health and wellbeing of our staff and city. For information on what we've been doing since our previous survey in 2009 have a look at our key messages page.
The survey will run from Wednesday 17 April until Wednesday 8 May 2013.
The survey is anonymous, although you have the option of providing your name and contact details to be entered into a prize draw to win a £20 Love2Shop voucher – we have three to give away.
Plymouth Goes Global - The Walking Challenge
Our challenge was to walk a combined total of 37,000 miles on a virtual walk to various Plymouth's around the world. We have succeeded, but we haven't walked around the world once, we've walked it one and a half times bringing the total miles walked to 53,939.
Well done to the 330 employees (96 teams) that took part in the 2013 walking challenge.
To view the full league tables of the challenge and our Google map of our virtual globetrot, visit our Walking Challenge weekly miles page.
Civic Centre pool bikes
Staff and councillors working from the Civic Centre can now take advantage of a 'pool bike' to travel on work related trips. Have a look at the pool bikes page for more information on using the bikes.
Find out more about the options available to you.
- Public transport - Travel by bus, ferry or train. Our Green Travel Pass scheme will give you unlimited travel on buses in and around Plymouth.
- Cycling and walking - Cycling is a great way to get around, especially for shorter journeys. Details of our Bike User Group, discounts, routes and other useful info.
- Car sharing - Is there anyone else going your way? Details on car sharing and how to sign up for free on the carsharedevon website.
- Parking - Find out about parking in the city and get information on our parking policy.
- PlymGo - Plan your journey using our multi-modal journey planning tool. Details on all modes of travel to your desired destination, including costs, calories burnt and CO2 emitted by each mode.