Delt ICT Service Desk
The corporate financial systems are mainly made up of the Civica Financials suite of systems. These are:
- Cash receipting and banking
- Creditors - payment of invoices
- Dcal - charge card
- Debtors - billing and recovery
- General ledger - financial and management information
- Purchasing - request and order goods and services
Control of the access to these financial systems (except for the cash receipting system) lies with the Financial Systems and Projects Team. Control of the corporate cash receipting and banking systems remains with the Finance Department's principal cashier.
Full training and user guidance for all the above systems (except cash receipting and banking) can be found on our systems training page.
Requests for guidance on the receipt and banking of monies should be made direct to the principal cashier by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.