ICT Training Team
Plymouth, PL1 3BJ
INTRODUCTION TO MICROSOFT PROJECT 2010
This course is for any employee who needs to use project planning software to prepare plans and monitor project progress as part of their job role. The course will familiarise participants with the basic features of Project 2010 software.
You must have a basic understanding of using a computer and an awareness of project planning theory.
- Familiarisation with the desktop
- Creating new project plans
- Creating a base calendar
- Structuring a project, including applying lag and lead times
- Working with resources
- Allocating resources to tasks
- Moving around the different views: Gantt Chart, Resources etc.
- Understanding the tracking of project progress
- Saving and retrieving plans
One day starting at 9.30am and finishing at 3.30pm.