ICT Training Team
Plymouth, PL1 3BJ
INTRODUCTION TO VISIO
Aims of the course are to enable participants to develop the skills necessary to use the basic features of Visio. This course is for any employee who needs to use Visio 2010 on a regular basis as part of their work.
You must have a basic understanding of using a computer.
- To become familiar with the Visio desktop
- To create a basic diagram, add and manipulate shapes and add text
- To format shapes and text
- To connect shapes together
- To find more shapes and add them to your diagram
- To add a background and/or a title page
- To create a basic process map
- To create a basic organisation chart
- How to use Visio diagrams in Word and PowerPoint
One day starting at 9.30am and finishing at 3.30pm.