Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
Cornwall PL10 1HZ
BE SOCIAL, FOLLOW US
House and the Earl's garden is open to the general public
- 1 April to 30 September 2015 (Please note the House and Earls Garden will be closed on Thursday 17 September)
- Sunday to Thursday 11am to 4.30pm, last admission 4pm
- Please note that we are closed on Fridays and Saturdays
Individual admission rates 2015
- Adults: £7.20
- Concessions: £5.50
- Earl's Garden only: £2.50
- Children: £3.75 (5 to 15 years), under 5 years free
- Family: £12.50 (1 adult and up to 3 children)
- Family: £16 (2 adults and 2 to 3 children)
Group admission rates
- Normal hours 11am to 4.30pm: Adults £6.50, Concession £5, Children £3.50
- Early opening 10.30am: Adults £7, Children £3.75
- Special openings: Adults £7.50, Children £4
In March and October the house can be opened for group bookings. Group visits to the house commence with an introductory talk in the great hall. Contents guides are available in English, German, French and Finnish.
Guided tours of the Earl's garden cost an additional £1.50 per person. Please contact us for further details of the guided tours that are available.
A group is ten or more people booked in advanced for normal opening hours; 20 or more people for early and special openings.
The Cremyll Shop
- Open daily from 1 April to 30 September 2014, 10.30am to 4pm
Management reserve the right to close without prior notice.
The Stables Cafe
- The Stables Cafe is now open weekends only until the 14 February 2015. We will then return to opening 7 days a week. Our delicious food is homemade and we source our ingredients locally. We welcome the whole family including the dog! Please phone the Stables on 01752 823823 for further information.
The Orangery Restaurant
- The Orangery is closed for refurbishment.
It will remain closed until 16 February 2015 when it will re-open for the half-term week. The Orangery will close again on 22 February 2015 and then open again at the weekends until 30 March 2015. From 30 March it will be open daily for the season (30 March - 30 September).
The Mount Edgcumbe connection ticket - departs from Mayflower Steps, Barbican
Mount Edgcumbe House and Earl's garden together with a cruise of the River Tamar.
- Adults: £11
- Children: £7 (5 to 15 years), under 5 years free
Buy a ticket on board or from the house shop or pre-book a group using the Mount Edgcumbe House and Earl's garden group booking form, which can be dowloaded below, and return it to Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park, Cremyll, Torpoint, Cornwall PL10 1HZ.
The Mount Edgcumbe/Port Eliot combined ticket
Please check that both venues are open when you plan your visit because Mount Edgcumbe House and Earl's Garden plus Port Eliot House and grounds have different opening times/days.
- Adults: £10