Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
Cornwall PL10 1HZ
BE SOCIAL, FOLLOW US
House and the Earl's garden is open to the general public
- 1 April to 30 September 2015 (Please note the House and Earls Garden will be closed on Thursday 17 September)
- Sunday to Thursday 11am to 4.30pm, last admission 4pm
- Please note that we are closed on Fridays and Saturdays
Individual admission rates 2015
- Adults: £7.20
- Concessions: £5.50
- Earl's Garden only: £2.50
- Children: £3.75 (5 to 15 years), under 5 years free
- Family: £12.50 (1 adult and up to 3 children)
- Family: £16 (2 adults and 2 to 3 children)
Group admission rates
- Normal hours 11am to 4.30pm: Adults £6.50, Concession £5, Children £3.50
- Early opening 10.30am: Adults £7, Children £3.75
- Special openings: Adults £7.50, Children £4
In March and October the house can be opened for group bookings. Group visits to the house commence with an introductory talk in the great hall. Contents guides are available in English, German, French and Finnish.
Guided tours of the Earl's garden cost an additional £1.50 per person. Please contact us for further details of the guided tours that are available.
A group is ten or more people booked in advanced for normal opening hours; 20 or more people for early and special openings.
The Cremyll Shop
- Open daily from 1 April to 30 September 2014, 10.30am to 4pm
Management reserve the right to close without prior notice.
The Stables Cafe
- The Stables cafe is now running its Autumn/Winter opening hours, 11am to 3pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday. This is until December 23 2014. Our delicious food is homemade and we source our ingredients locally. We welcome the whole family including the dog! Please phone the Stables on 01752 823823 for further information.
The Orangery Restaurant
- In the formal gardens of the lower park you will also find the Orangery nestled in the Italian Garden. Open daily from 10.30am to 4.30pm until Sunday 2 November then Saturday and Sunday only 10.30am to 4.30pm until Sunday 21 December serving delicious local seasonal food for brunch, lunch, Sunday roast, local coffee and homemade cakes. The ultimate venue for all celebrations. Book your table early to avoid disappointment on 01752 822586.
The Mount Edgcumbe connection ticket - departs from Mayflower Steps, Barbican
Mount Edgcumbe House and Earl's garden together with a cruise of the River Tamar.
- Adults: £11
- Children: £7 (5 to 15 years), under 5 years free
Buy a ticket on board or from the house shop or pre-book a group using the Mount Edgcumbe House and Earl's garden group booking form, which can be dowloaded below, and return it to Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park, Cremyll, Torpoint, Cornwall PL10 1HZ.
The Mount Edgcumbe/Port Eliot combined ticket
Please check that both venues are open when you plan your visit because Mount Edgcumbe House and Earl's Garden plus Port Eliot House and grounds have different opening times/days.
- Adults: £10