Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth museum and historic locations Google Map
- British Library
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- The Council for Museums, Libraries and Archives
- The Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
Fancy spending half an hour taking a bite-sized look at different aspects of our collections and exhibitions? Admission is free but places are limited. Collect a ticket from our Welcome Desk or call us and we will put one aside for you. Everyone who attends can use their ticket to get a 10 per cent discount in our café afterwards - so you can grab yourself a quick bite to eat too!
Tickets are available now from the Museum Welcome Desk.
Wednesday 4 March 2015
'In the Frame: Plymouth's Portraits Revealed' exhibition.
Wednesday 11 March 2015
Wednesday 15 April 2015
'In the Frame: Plymouth's Portraits Revealed'' exhibition.
Wednesday 22 April 2015
Wednesday 13 May 2015
Wednesday 20 May 2015
More Art Bites will run from June 2015 onwards. Details of these will be confirmed in the new year.