Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth museum and historic locations Google Map
- British Library
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- The Council for Museums, Libraries and Archives
- The Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
Booking and admission
To obtain tickets please speak to a member of staff on our Welcome Desk or call us on 01752 304774. You can collect tickets by hand from the Museum or we will put them aside for you. Unreserved tickets will be available on the day although we cannot guarantee that any will remain! For the enjoyment of all attendees we will not admit latecomers if the gallery is full or very busy. If you wish to get a particular seat we would be very grateful if you could turn up in plenty of time.
Tickets are available now from our Welcome Desk.
Tuesday 4 November 2014
Tuesday 11 November 2014
Tuesday 18 November 2014
Tuesday 25 November 2014
Thursday 27 November 2014
Rescheduled from 14 October
Limited tickets remaining
Tuesday 2 December 2014
Tuesday 9 December 2014
From time to time we host special talks by artists we are working with.
This event is part of CAS Talks supported by the Paul Hamlyn Foundation.
Thursday 13 November 2014