Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Young musicians help raise money for Lord Mayor’s charities
Young musicians will be staging a concert at the Plymouth Guildhall on Wednesday 30 April to help raise money for the Lord Mayor’s chosen charities.
[Posted 12.58 Thu 24 Apr 2014]
- The Range HQ to anchor new district centre for Derriford
A new headquarters for one of Plymouth's best known brands could form the anchor development within a new district centre for Derriford, safeguarding hundreds of jobs and creating hundreds more.
[Posted 12.53 Thu 24 Apr 2014]
- City battles to beat the potholes
After one of the wettest winters on record efforts are continuing across Plymouth to target and repair thousands of potholes caused by the severe conditions.
[Posted 12.12 Thu 24 Apr 2014]
- Things are Growing Fast at Mount Edgcumbe
A new monthly produce market is starting up at Mount Edgcumbe thanks to a partnership between the estate and Tamar Grow Local and Let them Eat Cake.
[Posted 15.32 Wed 23 Apr 2014]
- New director of culture for Plymouth
The body responsible for driving Plymouth’s arts and cultural strategy has appointed a new leading role.
[Posted 10.33 Tue 22 Apr 2014]
- Warning over cold calling as weather warms
Plymouth residents are being warned against high pressure selling of services on the doorstep after a spate of complaints.
[Posted 10.20 Tue 22 Apr 2014]
- Racing for Life? Get free training and support with us
You’ll never walk alone…or run alone…if you’re taking part in this year’s Race for Life on 22 June.
[Posted 10.59 Thu 17 Apr 2014]
- Business event to get the nuts and bolts of business right
Firms will be able to get the low-down on the laws that affect how they run their business as well as tips and taster sessions to help their companies grow.
[Posted 13.58 Wed 16 Apr 2014]
- Plymouth parents receive primary school places
Thousands of parents and children in Plymouth will learn today whether they have been successful in receiving their first choice of infant and primary schools.
[Posted 13.55 Wed 16 Apr 2014]
- Several shades of green for Plymouth
We've installed solar panels on nine of our buildings as one of several energy efficiency measures to secure Plymouth’s place among the greenest cities in the UK.
[Posted 15.46 Tue 15 Apr 2014]