Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Things are Growing Fast at Mount Edgcumbe
A new monthly produce market is starting up at Mount Edgcumbe thanks to a partnership between the estate and Tamar Grow Local and Let them Eat Cake.
[Posted 15.32 Wed 23 Apr 2014]
- New director of culture for Plymouth
The body responsible for driving Plymouth’s arts and cultural strategy has appointed a new leading role.
[Posted 10.33 Tue 22 Apr 2014]
- Warning over cold calling as weather warms
Plymouth residents are being warned against high pressure selling of services on the doorstep after a spate of complaints.
[Posted 10.20 Tue 22 Apr 2014]
- Racing for Life? Get free training and support with us
You’ll never walk alone…or run alone…if you’re taking part in this year’s Race for Life on 22 June.
[Posted 10.59 Thu 17 Apr 2014]
- Business event to get the nuts and bolts of business right
Firms will be able to get the low-down on the laws that affect how they run their business as well as tips and taster sessions to help their companies grow.
[Posted 13.58 Wed 16 Apr 2014]
- Plymouth parents receive primary school places
Thousands of parents and children in Plymouth will learn today whether they have been successful in receiving their first choice of infant and primary schools.
[Posted 13.55 Wed 16 Apr 2014]
- Several shades of green for Plymouth
We've installed solar panels on nine of our buildings as one of several energy efficiency measures to secure Plymouth’s place among the greenest cities in the UK.
[Posted 15.46 Tue 15 Apr 2014]
- Leading Devon museums part of national artist commissioning scheme
Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery is to be part of a national programme of pioneering collaborations between artists, museums and audiences.
[Posted 13.50 Tue 15 Apr 2014]
- Historic houses re-open for summer season
Plymouth’s historic Elizabethan House and Merchant’s House have opened their doors for 2014.
[Posted 15.43 Mon 14 Apr 2014]
- Nice and e-zine! Free digital magazines now on offer to Plymouth library members
Library members in Plymouth can now read digital magazines for free using their library cards.
[Posted 16.03 Fri 11 Apr 2014]