Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Getting buzz-y in Central Park
Plymouth's getting buzz-y for the bees with the planting of new wildlife meadows in Central Park.
[Posted 14.41 Wed 11 Dec 2013]
- Cabinet approves funding for major music events in 2014
Plymouth Hoe looks set to host two major music celebrations in 2014 as part of an exciting and ambitious events programme for the city.
[Posted 13.02 Wed 11 Dec 2013]
- Festive fun for families at City Museum and Art Gallery
Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery’s 'Make and Take' programme for December has a decidedly festive feel, with two creative workshops for all the family.
[Posted 09.20 Wed 11 Dec 2013]
- Voluntary and community sectors are invited to share their views with the Council
Plymouth City Council are inviting staff, trustees and volunteers from the voluntary and community sectors to share their views on the services they value most as they work towards addressing their reducing budgets.
[Posted 10.49 Tue 10 Dec 2013]
- Plymouth Launches £330,000 Get Online Programme
One of the largest projects in the UK to help people get online and build their digital skills and confidence is having its official launch in Plymouth on Monday.
[Posted 09.44 Tue 10 Dec 2013]
- Plymouth hosts Japanese dementia delegation
A delegation from Japan is visiting Plymouth on Thursday 12 December to see the city's pioneering work in dementia care.
[Posted 14.59 Mon 09 Dec 2013]
- City Centre loos get top award again
Plymouth's flushed with success again after its city centre loos went platinum!
[Posted 12.54 Mon 09 Dec 2013]
- Youth voting to go digital
Under-18s casting their vote in the next youth election in Plymouth will be able to swap their ‘tick’ for a ‘click’ as online voting is launched.
[Posted 10.24 Mon 09 Dec 2013]
- Council wins regional award for getting people running – two years running!
Plymouth City Council's sports development unit has won a regional award from England Athletics (EA) for its work in promoting and developing running groups for beginners.
[Posted 10.20 Mon 09 Dec 2013]
- Aspire event for young people with learning disabilities
Young people with learning disabilities are being given a taste of life after school at event aimed as inspiring decisions and providing choice.
[Posted 14.48 Fri 06 Dec 2013]