Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Plymouth City Council
Civic Centre Google map
What would you like to pay for?
- Archives and records - quick pay
- Business Improvement District - quick pay
- Business rates - information and payment options or quick pay
- Council tax - information and payment options or quick pay
- Freedom of Information - quick pay
- Housing benefit overpayment - quick pay
- Invoice payments - quick pay
- Land charges -quick pay
- Library services (research only) - quick pay
- Parking ticket/fines (payments and appeals) - quick pay
- Street naming and numbering - quick pay
- Michael Foot Memorial Fund - quick pay
Internet Explorer 11 known issue
We are aware of an issue when trying to make an online payment using Internet Explorer (IE) 11 on Windows 8 computers. In summary, the website may not display correctly but this can be fixed by adding the site to your Compatibility View list. Microsoft have produced a guide on how to complete this task - please be aware that it may also affect other websites you might visit. Sorry for any problems this might cause. Hopefully Microsoft will release an update to solve this issue very soon.
As well as using this website to pay online you can use any of the following payment options:
You can pay council tax and non domestic rates by direct debit. Please phone 01752 668000 or 01752 304520 between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday to set up a direct debit. Direct debit mandate forms are available below.
You can pay council tax bills and general invoices at the Post Office. The Post Office accepts payment for these bills by cash, card or cheque. Find my nearest Post Office.
You can pay your council tax bills at various Paypoint locations. Paypoint agents accept payments in cash. Find my nearest Paypoint agent.
24/7 automated telephone payments line
If you have a touch tone phone you can pay council tax, non domestic rates, housing benefits, overpayments invoice and general invoices by debit or credit card. To pay a bill using this service please phone 01752 262243.
You can pay your Council bills by sending a cheque made payable to Plymouth City Council to Cashiers, Civic Centre, Plymouth PL1 2AA. Please include your customer reference number on your cheque.
In person (you will need your payment reference number)
At the Civic Centre using the self service kiosk. The kiosk accepts payment by cash and debit/credit card.