Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 3BJ
- Beep Beep! Day - Beep Beep! Day is a fun, educational event for children aged two to seven run by Brake, the road safety charity.
[Posted 11.45 Wed 01 Apr 2015]
- Brake's Giant Walk - Brake is encouraging teachers to register for Brake's Giant Walk, promoting the benefits of walking to school and to help teach road safety.
[Posted 11.04 Wed 01 Apr 2015]
- Plymouth's new co-operative education catering service is officially launched today - After more than two years of hard work and negotiation our Education Catering service is from today running as a brand new local authority co-operative trading company called CATERed Limited, which is believed to be one of the first in the UK.
[Posted 10.34 Wed 01 Apr 2015]
- Bristol Standard update – March 2015 - On Thursday 19 March the second Bristol Standard validation panel for 2015 took place in Wiltshire.
[Posted 10.09 Wed 01 Apr 2015]
- Disruption to e-return system - Our e-return system will be unavailable from 4pm on Tuesday 31 March to 9am on Thursday 2 April.
[Posted 14.39 Mon 30 Mar 2015]
- iCHOOSE to cycle to work - The iCHOOSE salary sacrifice cycle to work hire scheme is open again for the whole month of April.
[Posted 07.00 Mon 30 Mar 2015]
- Fiver Challenge 2015 - Open to entries from across the UK - Young Enterprise, in partnership with Virgin Money and the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS), is providing thousands of primary school children in the UK with a £5 loan for the second year running through the Fiver Challenge.
[Posted 14.27 Thu 26 Mar 2015]
- Children's University lecture: Murder, mystery and mayhem - Join our local Children's University at Ford Park Cemetery for this walk and exhibition.
[Posted 13.03 Wed 25 Mar 2015]
- New guidance on managing intimate care and supported toileting - All adults working with children and young people need to understand the responsibilities and procedures associated with providing intimate care.
[Posted 14.53 Fri 20 Mar 2015]
- Hoax calls - Someone has been making hoax calls to schools indicating that he is an Ofsted inspector from Tribal.
[Posted 12.49 Fri 20 Mar 2015]