Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 3BJ
- Plymouth schools reported racist incident monitoring for quarter one - 1 April to 30 June 2015 - Forms covering the period 1 April to 30 June 2015 are due in on Monday 13 July 2015.
[Posted 00.01 Wed 01 Jul 2015]
- Plymouth Children's University Lecture - Devonport Naval Heritage Centre - Tour of Devonport Naval Heritage Centre or a visit to HMS Courageous.
[Posted 14.51 Mon 29 Jun 2015]
- CANCELLED: Wildlife ramble at Ford Park Cemetery - Join our local Children's University at Ford Park Cemetery for this ramble. Please note this event has been cancelled.
[Posted 14.40 Tue 09 Jun 2015]
- Learn2Live 'ask us' parents event - Parents are invited to book a place at the Learn2Live multiagency road safety event on 17 June 2015.
[Posted 18.27 Mon 08 Jun 2015]
- Summer Reading Challenge 2015 - The Summer Reading Challenge combines free access to books with fun, creative activities in the library during the summer holidays.
[Posted 15.57 Mon 08 Jun 2015]
- Exciting free opportunities at Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery! - Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery are delighted to tell you about some of our forthcoming opportunities for teachers and your pupils.
[Posted 17.22 Fri 05 Jun 2015]
- Playday 2015 - Playday is the national day for play in the UK, traditionally held on the first Wednesday in August.
[Posted 17.19 Thu 04 Jun 2015]
- Approved school term and holiday dates for 2016/17 and 2017/18 - From September 2015 all categories of school, including community and voluntary controlled, will have the authority to set their own school term and holiday dates.
[Posted 12.32 Wed 03 Jun 2015]
- The Spotlight is on Our Stars - Following on from the great success of previous years, we will be holding the Our Stars Awards for staff again this September, to say a big thank you for all your hard work, commitment and dedication.
[Posted 10.51 Wed 27 May 2015]
- CATERed: Building a tasty future in partnership with City College Plymouth - At CATERed we pride ourselves with having a forward thinking approach to all aspects of school food and that's why we're embracing the Workforce Development (Actions 13/14) of the School Food Plan.
[Posted 13.36 Wed 13 May 2015]