Plymouth City Council
- Walk on - free teachers resource - Planning on relaxing and enjoying the sunshine this summer? Why not download our free teachers resource for Walk On: From Richard Long to Janet Cardiff - 40 Years of Art Walking, ready for the start of next term?
[Posted 13.09 Tue 22 Jul 2014]
- The Children's Bookshow - The Children's Bookshow is an annual tour of children's authors and illustrators from the UK and abroad. Children will be thrilled by this exuberant and interactive poetry performance by Valerie Bloom.
[Posted 11.45 Thu 17 Jul 2014]
- Twinkle, twinkle... - It's been two weeks since we opened the nominations for 'Our Star Awards 2014' and we'd like to say a BIG thank you to everyone who's already completed the forms, as the nominations have been coming in thick and fast!
[Posted 07.00 Tue 15 Jul 2014]
- Wild About Plymouth Giant Bug Hunt - The summer holidays are nearly here and what better way to celebrate than by joining the Wild About Plymouth team at Ford Park Cemetery for a Giant Bug Hunt?
[Posted 12.32 Mon 14 Jul 2014]
- Bristol Standard update – July 2014 - On Thursday 3 July 2014 Plymouth hosted a Bristol Standard validation panel.
[Posted 10.22 Mon 14 Jul 2014]
- Linda Dawes' leaving presentation - As you may be aware, Linda Dawes, SEN Adviser for SEN and Vulnerable Groups is retiring from the Council at the end of the summer term, after working with schools in Plymouth for several years.
[Posted 16.28 Wed 09 Jul 2014]
- Food is fun! - From September practical cookery will be compulsory in the national curriculum for primary school children
[Posted 11.50 Tue 08 Jul 2014]
- Playday - Playday will be taking place on Plymouth Hoe on Wednesday 6 August 2014 from 11am to 4pm.
[Posted 10.12 Tue 08 Jul 2014]
- Plymouth Library Service to Schools PASH day training - Moving your school library forward. A training day with Adam Lancaster, School Librarian of the Year 2012
[Posted 14.56 Fri 04 Jul 2014]
- Plymouth schools reported racist incident monitoring for quarter one - Forms covering the period 1 April to 30 June 2014 are due in on Friday 11 July 2014
[Posted 07.00 Tue 01 Jul 2014]