Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 3BJ
- Read Write Inc training - From next term Mount Tamar School will be hosting training for Read Write Inc - a literacy programme to teach every child to read by the age of six.
[Posted 10.40 Wed 17 Dec 2014]
- Name a road gritter! - Primary school children in Plymouth are being challenged to get creative and name a gritter this winter.
[Posted 09.11 Wed 17 Dec 2014]
- Children's University Lecture: Super insects - the fastest, longest, heaviest - Join our local Children's University for a lecture that will introduce a cast of exotic characters and reveal some of their death defying stunts!
[Posted 15.00 Fri 12 Dec 2014]
- Bristol Standard update - December 2014 - On Thursday 27 November Plymouth saw a further seven Bristol Standard submissions successfully validated by the panel.
[Posted 16.40 Thu 04 Dec 2014]
- NJC pay award 2014/15 and 2015/16 - Agreement has now been reached on the NJC (Green Book) pay rates for 2014/15 and 2015/16.
[Posted 13.42 Thu 04 Dec 2014]
- December pay day - As usual, we will be receiving our December pay before Christmas. This year staff will be paid on Tuesday 23 December.
[Posted 06.30 Mon 01 Dec 2014]
- Season's greetings from the Pledge Plymouth team - We are compiling a Pledge Plymouth advent calendar which will be added to our fabulous Pledge Plymouth website and we need your help.
[Posted 13.53 Wed 26 Nov 2014]
- Teachers resource pack for commemorating World AIDS Day - To commemorate World AIDS Day our Education, Learning and Family Support team in partnership with Public Health and The Eddystone Trust have provided resources to support KS3 and KS4 teaching and learning.
[Posted 16.11 Thu 20 Nov 2014]
- Future pattern of education in the Hyde Park area – Federation proposal - The governing bodies of Hyde Park Infant and Junior schools have asked the local authority to undertake a consultation with the wider schools’ communities on their behalf.
[Posted 13.05 Tue 18 Nov 2014]
- National Obesity Awareness Week - Physical activity competition for children and young people - final call for entries.
[Posted 14.33 Mon 17 Nov 2014]