Do it online

Report :
Report it
Pay :
Pay for it
Apply :
Apply for it
Book :
Book it
Comment :
Comment on it
View :
View it
2015/16 budget


Mail :
Fraud Section Revenues and Benefits
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
Phone :
01752 304450
Email :

Sky Ride

Report benefit fraud

If you need help or have any questions please either:

Alternatively, phone the National Benefit Fraud Hotline on 0800 854 440 (between 7am and 11pm seven days a week.