Do it online
|Pay for it|
|Apply for it|
|Comment on it|
Trade Waste Team
Prince Rock Depot
Plymouth PL4 0RZ
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Chartered Institute of Waste Management
- Association for Organics Recycling
- Department for Environmental Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
Trade waste collection service
Plymouth City Council is your local waste disposal service.
We have been running this service for our city’s businesses for over 29 years and we have an ever increasing list of satisfied customers locally.
We can offer you:
- A local competitive, efficient and tailored service
- Scheduled or ad-hoc collections
- A flexible service from daily to monthly collections, six days a week (excluding bank holidays)
- Assurance that you are complying with your 'Duty of Care'. (Please read our law and trade waste legislation page)
- We can also save you money with our recycling and waste minimisation guidance
Our Trade waste teams can collect:
- General refuse
- Mixed recyclables
- Food waste (in partnership with alpha:logic)
Clearing out your office/factory unit?
- Our bulky waste team will collect all your large items from filing cabinets to desks on an ad-hoc basis
Organising a large event/festival?
- Our trade waste team can tailor a package to suit your event
What can I expect from the service?
- We will arrange a service to suit your business needs and budget
- Collect your waste on the agreed day(s)
- Clear up any waste spilled during collection
- In most cases, repair or replace damaged containers within three working days
- Collect any missed refuse within 24 hours (conditions apply)
How much does the service cost?
The charges for this service vary and will depend on the service you require. This information will be supplied to you by the Trade Waste Department once your service needs are investigated.
Who can use the service?
Any commercial organisation in Plymouth can use our service. For more information on our service, or to arrange for a site visit to assess your needs and advise of likely costs, please contact the Trade Waste Department on 01752 304700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.