Do it online
|Pay for it|
|Apply for it|
|Comment on it|
Trade Waste Team
Prince Rock Depot
Plymouth PL4 0RZ
Plymouth City Council
Plymouth PL1 2AA
- Chartered Institute of Waste Management
- Community Recycling Network
- Association for Organics Recycling
- Department for Environmental Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
- We are not responsible for the content of linked websites. Visit our disclaimer page for more information.
Trade waste collection service
We can offer:
- a competitive, efficient and effective service, which can be tailored to your individual needs
- assurance that you are complying with the 'duty of care'. Please have a look at our law and trade waste legislation page
- daily scheduled collections Monday to Friday, between 6.30am and 4.30pm, except on some public holidays. We will inform you of alternative collections during these times
- advice on waste minimisation techniques on the waste you produce and guidance on how you can re-use and recycle
What can I expect from the service?
- collect your waste on the agreed day(s)
- clear up any waste spilled during collection
- in most cases, repair damage to a waste container hired from us within three working days of it being reported to us
- collect any missed refuse within 24 hours of it being reported to us
How can I arrange to use the service?
Any commercial organisation in Plymouth can use the service. Each customer will need to enter into a contract before the service can start. For more information or to arrange for one of our staff to visit you to assess your needs and advise you of the likely cost please email email@example.com.
How much does the service cost?
We are obliged to make a reasonable charge for the service. Our charges are based on the actual costs of providing the service, plus an administration charge. To find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can help us by:
- leaving your waste for collection outside your own premises, no more than one hour before the usual collection time.
- not overfilling your waste containers or sacks. If you have excess waste please email us. All trade waste should be contained; it is not to be placed beside the container, as this will cause environmental health problems. We will discuss your requirements, which may involve another collection or an additional container.
- not putting glass or sharp objects in refuse sacks.
- returning waste oil to your supplier.
- double bagging food waste to prevent leakage.
If you have queries relating to day to day problems such as missed collections, changes to the service or accounts please contact us.