Contact Options

General Contact

If you need to contact us please fill in an online contact form:

Online contact form

Landlord general contact

If you are a landlord an need to contact us please use our landlord version of the online contact form

Landlord online contact form

Making a claim

Housing Benefit

Council Tax Support

Discretionary Housing Payments

Test and Trace Support Payments

Change of Circumstances

Report a  change of circumstances for Housing Benefit, Council Tax Support discretionary payments

Provide evidence that we have requested


Payback an overpayment

Make an offer of payment

Submit an overpayment enquiry

Viewing your information online

Sign up for a My Plymouth account.