Weston Mill recycling centre
Our recycling centres are open every day except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
You need to show a photo ID driving licence with a Plymouth address (or Plymouth council tax bill and another form of photo ID) to use our recycling centres. You can bring rubbish for someone else but you will need to show their ID and their council tax bill.
Weston Mill Road, Plymouth PL5 2AR
Vans aren't allowed at Weston Mill, but you can get a van or trailer permit for Chelson Meadow.
|March to October||Monday to Sunday: 9.30am to 6pm|
|November to February||Monday to Sunday: 9.30am to 5pm|
You can recycle or dispose of the following at Weston Mill:
- Antifreeze, chemicals
- Batteries (car and household)
- Books, CDs, DVDs
- Bric-a-brac, clothes
- Cans and metal, cardboard, paper, plastic
- Electrical appliances, computers, fridges and freezers, televisions
- Fluorescent tubes and low energy lamps
- Garden waste, soil and hardcore
- Gas bottles
- Glass bottles and jars
- Metal, paint, wood
- Oil (engine)