Register for an account
When you move into a business rated property, you must tell us as soon as possible. You can do this by completing the below form to make us aware you are now liable for this property.
The following information will be needed:
- Your full name and property address including trading name
- The company registration number (if it is a registered company)
- Your contact telephone number and position in the business
- Date lease/tenancy commenced or date property purchased
- Date stock was first put into the property
- Name and address of the owner and contact telephone number
Your account will be set up within 5 working days of receiving your request, and will receive an email to confirm your business rate account has been set up. If you occupy between 1 April and the 31 December we will normally offer you instalments to pay your business rates. However, if it is towards the end of the calendar year (31 December) we may not be able to offer you this facility. For a full financial year you will be offered the option of paying your business rates with ten instalments. These normally start on 1 April and finishing on 1 January of the following year.
Self-service online account
You can register for a self-service account which will enable you to:
- Look at current and outstanding bills online 24/7
- Set up Direct Debits
- See what payments you have made
- Review your scheduled future payments
If you would like to sign up to our online portal, please follow the below link. We can then process your request, and will get in touch to confirm your login details.