These are the optional issues you can ask about, in addition to the standard information.
4. Road proposals by private bodies
Whal proposals by others have been approved, or are the subject of pending applications, the limits of construction of which are adjoining or adjacent to the property, for:
- (a) the construction of a new road, or
- (b) the alteration or improvement of an existing road, involving the construction, whether or not within existing highway limits, of a subway, underpass, flyover, footbridge, elevated road, dual carriageway, the construction of a roundabout (other than a mini roundabout) or the widening of an existing road by the construction of one or more additional traffic lanes?
5.1 - 5.2 Entries in the register
- 5.1 Please list any entries in the register of applications, directions and decisions relating to consent for the display of advertisements.
- 5.2 If there are any entries, where can that register be inspected?
5.3 Notices, proceedings and orders
Except as shown in the official certificate of search:
- (a) Has any notice been given by the Secretary of State or served in respect of a direction or proposed direction restricting deemed consent for any class of advertisement?
- (b) Has the local authority resolved to serve a notice requiring the display of any advertisement to be discontinued?
- (c) If a discontinuance notice has been served, has it been complied with to the satisfaction of the local authority?
- (d) Has the local authority resolved to serve any other notice or proceedings relating to a contravention of the control of the advertisements?
- (e) Has the local authority resolved to make an order for the special control of advertisements for the area?
6. Completion notices
Which of the planning permissions in force s· he local auttiority resolved to terminate by means of a completion notice (hider s. 9 6f the Town & Country Planning Act 1990?
7. Parks and countryside
7.1 Areas of outstanding natural beauty
Has any order under s.82 of the Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000 been made?
7.2 National parks
Is the property within a National Park designated under s.7 of-the National Parks and Access to the Countryside Act 1949?
Has a map been deposited under s.35 of the Pipelines Act 1962, or Schedule 7 of the Gas Act 1986, showing a pipeline laid through, or within 100 feet (30.48 metres) of the property?
9. Houses in multiple occupation
Is the property a house in multiple occupation, or is it designated or proposed to be designated for selective licensing of residential accommodation in accordance with the Housing Act 2004?
10. Noise abatement
10.1 Noise abatement zone
Has the local authority made, or resolved to make, any noise abatement zone order under s.63 of the Control of Pollution Act 1974 for the area?
10.2 - 10.3 Entries in register
- 10.2 Has any entry been recorded in the Noise Level Register kept pursuant to s.64 of the Control of Pollution Act 1974?
- 10.3 If there is any entry, how can copies be obtained and where can that Register be inspected?
11. Urban development areas
- 11.1 Is the area an urban development area designated under Part XVI of the Local Government, Planning and Land Act 1980?
- 11.2 If so, please state the name of the urban development corporation and the address of its principal office.
12. Enterprise zones, local development orders and bids
- 12.1 Is the area designated as an enterprise zone?
- 12.2 Is the area subject to a local development order?
- 12.3 Is the area a business improvement district (BID)?
13. Inner urban improvement areas
Has the local authority resolved to define the area as an improvement area under s.4 of the Inner Urban Areas Act 1978?
14. Simplified planning zones
- 14.1 ls the area a simplified planning zone adopted or approved pursuant to s.83 of the Town & Country Planning Act 1990?
- 14.2 Has the local authority approved any proposal for designating the area as a simplified planning zone?
15. Land maintenance notices
Has the local authority authorised the service of a maintenance notice under s.215 of the Town & Country Planning Act 1990?
16. Mineral consultation and safeguarding areas
Is the area a mineral consultation area or mineral safeguarding area notified by the county planning authority under Schedule 1 para 7 of the Town & Country Planning Act 1990?
17. Hazardous substance consents
- 17 .1 Please list any entries in the Register kept pursuant to s.28 of the Planning (Hazardous Substances) Act 1990.
- 17.2 If there are any entries:
- (a) How can copies of the entries be obtained?
- (b) Where can the Register be inspected?
18. Environmental and pollution notices
What outstanding statutory or informal notices have been issued by the local authority under the Environmental Protection Act 1990 or the Control of Pollution Act 1974? (This enquiry does not cover notices under Part IIA or Part Ill of the EPA, to which enquiries 3.7 or 3.13 apply)
19. Food safety notices
What outstanding statutory notices or informal notices have been issued by the local authority under the Food Safety Act 1990 or the Food Hygiene Regulations 2006?
20. Hedgerow notices
- 20.1 Please list any entries in the record maintained under regulation 10 of the Hedgerows Regulations 1997.
- 20.2 If there are any entries:
- (a) How can copies of the matters entered be obtained?
- (b) Where can the record be inspected?
21. Flood defence and land drainage consents
Has any flood defence or land drainage consent relating to the property been given or refused, or (if applicable) is the subject of a pending application?
22. Common land and town or village green
- 22.1 Is the property, or any land which abuts the property, registered common land or town or village green under the Commons Registration Act 1965 or the Commons Act 2006?
- 22.2 Is there any prescribed information about maps and statements, deposited under s.15A of the Commons Act 2006, in the register maintained under s.15B of the Commons Act 2006 or under s.31A of the Highways Act 1980?
- 22.3 If there are any entries, how can copies of the matters registered be obtained and where can the register be inspected?