Contact Options

General Contact

If you need to contact us please fill in an online contact form:

Online contact form

Landlord general contact

If you are a landlord an need to contact us please use our landlord version of the online contact form

Landlord online contact form

Making a payment

Direct Debit

Online Payment

You will need to have your council tax reference number to make a payment or sign up for a direct debit, the reference number will be 8 digits and begins with a 4. 

Changing address or registering for council tax

Registration form and change of address form

Change of tenant form for landlords

For any other circumstances complete an online contact form.

Discounts and Exemptions

Single person discount.

Single person discount review.

Disabled person discount.

Student exemption and discount. 

Severely mentally impaired (SMI) discount.

Care Leavers.

Council Tax Support

For any other discount or exemption please complete an online contact form or see our discounts and exemptions page for further information.

Summons and payment problems

If you have received a summons you can apply for a payment arrangement through our payment arrangement form or by submitting an online contact form detailing your proposed payment arrangement. 

Changes to your property

Council tax improvements form

Viewing your bill and payments online

Sign up for a My Plymouth account. 

If you need your council tax reference number to sign up for an account you can request a copy of your bill.

Sign up for paperless billing


We will write to you if you are due a refund, if you have lost the details on the letter you can complete a credit refund request.