Moved address or had a change in circumstance
If you move house or change your address
If you're moving to or from a property use Self Service to let us know your change of address details.
If you're a landlord and your tenant moves out
If you're a landlord tell us about any changes in your tenancy agreements when they happen.
Don’t forget to take your vote with you
If you've moved address you need to register to vote.
If someone in your household dies
Call 01752 668000 or submit a general enquiry below with the following information:
- The full name and address of the person who has died
- The date they died
- If they owned or rented their house
- If the home was rented, the expected tenancy end date and the landlord's name and address
- The name and address of the executor
- If anyone is still living in the property
- If there's now only one resident aged 18 years or over
A home left unoccupied by a person who has died is exempt from council tax until the date probate is granted, and for up to six months after that date, if it stays unoccupied.
Submit a general enquiry to let us know if:
- someone comes to stay with you for a period of time, including friends or family
- someone moves in or out of your home
- you change your name due to marriage or divorce or the name on your account is incorrect
- your children leave school
- you go into care or into hospital for a long period, or are away from home providing care for someone else
- your income support or job seekers allowance has ended
- your rent has increased or decreased
- the amount of money you or your partner have coming in has changed
- the amount of money you're getting from sub-tenants changes
- you have a child
- you've got married or separated
- your partner has moved in or out of your home