Payment deferral for self-employed

If you are self-employed you can request your council tax bill payments be deferred until July. Your total amount due for the year will not change but we will instead change your installment due dates by reproflling your bill. To request your payments be deferred please complete the online form. 

Payment deferral request

If you are not self-employed but are struggling to pay please visit our Council Tax Support page to see if you're eligible for assistance. 

For anything else please use our general enquiry form to contact us