Tell us about a change in tenancy for council tax

If you're a landlord please tell us about any changes in your tenancy agreements when they happen.

If you are a tennant and are looking to inform us about a change of address, you can do so here.

Tell us about a change in tenancy

We'll need you to:

  • Keep original tenancy documents
  • Provide a contact telephone number
  • Provide the dates when the tenants move in and when the tenants move out (right away)
  • Provide full names
  • Provide forwarding addresses
  • Tell us if the tenant moves from one room to another in the same property
  • Tell us if someone else moves in the property with the tenant
  • Tell us if the property has been altered or converted
  • Apply for exemptions or discounts when they're due