Ideal for smaller formal meetings, weddings, community events or as a reception room when hiring the main hall
The Charter room is on the 2nd floor and has a traditional décor of wood-panelled walls and stained glass windows making it an impressive backdrop for your wedding ceremony or any function. The beautiful stained glass windows celebrate the 500th anniversary of Plymouth Royal Charter.
The Charter room, with its many traditional features, is regularly used for meetings and community groups. This room can be extended for your event by opening the partitioning doors to the Astor room. The room can also be used as a guest room, changing room or reception area for hirers of other rooms in the Guildhall.
Celebrate, share, love the Charter Room.
Contact our Guildhall Team for more information and to book this magnificent venue.
- Weekday rate (8am to 8pm) - £27 an hour
- Evening (after 8pm), weekend and bank holiday rate - £56.50 an hour or £31 an hour if booked with Great Hall/The Drake Room
- Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Good Friday - Closed
- Length: 11.35m
- Width: 6.78m
- Standing: 90
- Theatre style seating: 60
- Beautiful stained glass windows
- Extendable space
- Presentation screen
- 01752 307764