Nationality checking service
Our nationality checking service isn't a fast track service but will ensure your citizenship application is correctly completed and is accompanied by certified documents. We'll check, certify and forward your application (and fee) to the Home Office by special delivery. Visit the Home Office website for further information on how to apply, current fees and the application form.
Passport application service
You can also apply for your UK passport at the same time as your citizenship application (developed with the Home Office). If your citizenship application is successful and a ceremony is attended, your new passport will be dispatched to your home. This service costs an additional £10.
How to book
The service operates on an appointment only basis (Wednesdays only) and each appointment will take about 45 minutes. You must make your application in person. Both of you must visit if you're married or in a civil partnership and making a joint application. Children under 18 don't need to be present. To book an appointment call 01752 268331 or email email@example.com.
What you need to bring
- Completed citizenship application form (ensure it is the current application form from the Home Office website)
- Original copy of your successful 'Life in the UK' test certificate (naturalisation only)
- Original copy of your English qualification (level B1 or above) or degree certificate taken in the UK
- Documents which are explained in the application form guideline notes (guideline notes are given when an appointment is made)
- Home Office application fee - cheque or debit/credit card (cheques are payable to the Home Office)
- Adult single application - £71
- Adult single application plus passport application - £81
- Husband and wife living together who apply at the same time - £130
- Husband and wife and up to two children - £189
- Additional children under the age of 18 - £58
Fees for this service are payable in advance and are non-refundable. The fee will be taken at the time of booking your appointment by debit/credit card or by cash.