Let your empty home
EasyLet is a rental service run by PATH (in partnership with Plymouth Homes 4 Let) which matches tenants waiting for properties with empty homes. Landlords also benefit from competitive market rents in line with local housing allowance.
- A complete property and tenancy management service
- A comprehensive inventory with detailed digital photographs
- Regular property inspections
- A deposit equivalent to one month's rent plus £100
- One months' tenants rent in advance
- Landlord-direct housing benefit payments for the first six months of the tenancy
- Arranging of annual gas safety checks
- Staff with knowledge and experience in dealing with local housing allowance
- Access to a full range of contractors for repairs
- Free friendly and professional advice to help bring homes up to the decent homes standard
- Ethical business practices
We're currently looking for good quality unfurnished and furnished properties with double glazing and gas central heating.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01752 293719 for more information.
Empty homes guidance booklet [PDF, 3MB]