Let your empty home
HouseLet is a free guaranteed rental scheme where we become your tenant and pay you a rental income, even if the property is empty.
Benefits of the HouseLet scheme:
- We'll provide a full property and tenancy management service
- We'll pay you rent quarterly in advance starting 14 days from the date you sign the lease
- We'll take on the responsibility for the management of the occupants and your property, so if the occupants break their terms of contract we'll pay for any legal action
- We'll take on the responsibility for the gas, electricity, water, sewage and council tax once the property is in our management
- We'll guarantee to hand the property back to you in good condition and repair any damage caused
- We'll find a suitable family and will inspect it within seven days of occupation followed by four weekly inspections
- We'll pay for the gas appliances to be inspected by a qualified gas safe engineer and if necessary for the property to be professionally cleaned between occupancies
If your property is suitable then we'll offer you a yearly lease agreement, which can be renewed at the end of the term (no renewal fees). The rent will be agreed at the beginning of the contract which you'll receive on the first day of each quarter throughout the lease period.
We're currently looking for unfurnished two and three bedroom houses and flats, with gas central heating, double glazing and preferably a secure outside play area.
If you're interested in letting your property email email@example.com call 01752 398592 or complete our online form.
EasyLet is a rental service run by PATH (in partnership with Plymouth Homes 4 Let) which matches tenants waiting for properties with empty homes. Landlords also benefit from competitive market rents in line with local housing allowance.
- A complete property and tenancy management service
- A comprehensive inventory with detailed digital photographs
- Regular property inspections
- A deposit equivalent to one month's rent plus £100
- One months' tenants rent in advance
- Landlord-direct housing benefit payments for the first six months of the tenancy
- Arranging of annual gas safety checks
- Staff with knowledge and experience in dealing with local housing allowance
- Access to a full range of contractors for repairs
- Free friendly and professional advice to help bring homes up to the decent homes standard
- Ethical business practices
We're currently looking for good quality unfurnished and furnished properties, preferably with double glazing and gas central heating.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01725 398246 or 07928 703792 for more information.
Empty homes guidance booklet [PDF, 3MB]