Social enterprise investment fund capital and revenue grants/loans
Applications for Social Enterprise Investment Fund are closed.
There's funding available to provide a mixture of loans and grants for social enterprises to create jobs and bring redundant buildings back into use in the city. The fund will be a mixture of grant and loan. Each investment will be assessed on a case by case basis.
The capital loan available will be repayable loans.
The revenue funding available is an individual award of grant between £5,000 and £10,000 for providing business support.
The capital funding is available with each grant/loan amount envisaged to fall within the £15,000 to £80,000 bracket.
What we are looking for
This discrete fund is designed to help social enterprises with limited financial resources establish themselves, and grow with a revenue contribution to provide the backing of high quality business support at the 'project under development' stage and a capital contribution at the project business case stage.
- provide a bespoke pilot funding programme tailored to promoting the growth of social enterprises
- create job opportunities through bringing under-utilised buildings and land in the city back into use
- create new opportunities for young people not in employment, education, training or apprenticeship
- help with post start support for social businesses that have gone through the Urban Enterprise Programme
- the number of sustainable (social enterprise) business plan models created
- the extent of match funding that will be achieved through applications to external funders
- the increase in jobs within the sector and number of buildings/land brought back into use
- value for money for each grant/loan awarded through measuring the above indicators
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01752 398048.
This fund is for businesses in the Plymouth business rates area only.