Protect your ideas
Plymouth PatLib is part of a national network of Intellectual Property (IP) Information Centres supported by the Intellectual Property Office (IPO).
- information on all aspects of IP, including patents, copyright, trade marks and designs, helping local businesses and individuals to understand and exploit their IP
- free assisted patent, trade mark and design searches for start-ups and small businesses
- Espacenet patent search service with access to UK, European and Worldwide patents
- low cost city centre meeting space
- workshops and activities
- free credit checks on UK companies (basic information on directors, financials, CCJs and credit rating)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01752 306795 to make an appointment or for more information.
Patents can be a fascinating source of historical information, whether you're tracing the development of a particular technology, or trying to find out more about one of the inventors in your family.