This is a multi-storey car park. The surface level is a pay and display car park. The lower levels are for season ticket holders only.
Napier Terrace, PL4 6ER
Monday to Sunday, including bank/public holidays.
Tariff applies to Blue Badge holders. Any driver using a disabled bay must also display a valid Blue Badge at all time.
Motorcycle parking is free. Motorcycle drivers are requested to park in dedicated motorcycle bays where available. Where there are no dedicated motorcycle bays or where the motorcycle bays are full motorcycles may be parked in car bays.
8am to 8pm
- 2 hours free. Don't forget to get a free 2 hour ticket from the parking machine!
- £3 up to three hours
- £4 up to four hours
- £5 all day
- £50 monthly season ticket
8pm to 8am
- no charge applies
How to pay
- Pay and display machine (chip and contactless credit and debit card facilities only)
- RingGo via the mobile phone app, website or by phone on 01752 683977. Napier Terrace car park location code is 16896.
- 299 spaces (including 4 disabled bays)
- this car park is available for use 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- 2.10 metre height restriction